I used the Polymer Clay that came inside my Scrap That 2nd Anniversary Kit.
Here are the instructions:
1. Knead the clay, roll it into a ball and flatten it into a pancake:
2. Take a flower punch, or any punch you want (butterfly, leaf, etc)
3. Press the flat dough into the back of the punch. Then pull it out out so it makes an impression like a mold. Cut out left over clay. You can make little balls to decorate around the centre like I did.
4. Bake clay according to package instructions.
5. Once the clay cools down, paint it with acrylic paint. You can match the colors to your project. I used blue and silver to match the colors of the kit.
6. Once paint is dry, cover the embellishment with Glossy Accents to make it shine.
Use it on your layout like this:
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial,